Sunday, July 24, 2011

We're Baaaaack- Part Deux!

Oh how we've missed you all.  I haven't blogged in weeks and I'm so sorry.  But I have a very good excuse; we moved!  After two years in Ramsey we moved back down to Champlin for a number of reasons.  Our landlord was raising our rent in Ramsey and we just didn't really need so much space.  So now we're in a smaller, less expensive yet nicer place that is closer to just about everything: Eva's schools, my day job and my weekend waitressing job, church, Eva's gymnastics and dance schools, the library, Baba's house, all of the grocery stores/restaurants/shops we go to... everything except Jason's work but he drives the opposite direction of traffic so it's okay.  Best part?  We are now within the delivery range of Pizza Hut, Broadway Pizza, Sarpino's, Papa John's, Chanticlear and Dominos pizza- Jason is in Heaven :-)

Other awesome facts about our new place is it's a side by side duplex (vs a row townhouse) and we're on the end of a double cul de sac so we have no neighbors, or even houses, to one side of us and we can throw a rock to the city park from our front door!  Okay so maybe I couldn't, but Jason literally could.

We're still living out of boxes so I won't post too many photos until we're more settled but know that we are happy and I promise to get back to blogging all the time :-)

Walking paths out our front door that lead to the huge Elm Creek Park Reserve

Pond view

Dead end + neighborhood watch means don't come creepin in my hood hommie!

Made sure to get the TV set up asap so Eva could be occupied while we moved everything lol
Add yet, all she wanted to do was play with dolls :-)

Tyson helping out!

Daddy working hard to put the treadmill together

Please note his awesome sock tan lines from working outside all day

View from the second floor deck!

Silly, I know, but I love the tiling in the bathroom

What sold me!  Cherry floors in the kitchen and dining room!

No comments:

Post a Comment