Thursday, October 24, 2013

First Real Sleepover

Eva has her first legitimate sleepover 2 weeks ago. Meaning no mommy staying the night with her and just sleeping in another room like before :-)

She spent the night at her best friend Sadie's house and other than 2 smaller girlie meltdowns, Sadie's mom said the girls had a blast.  Pillow fights, movies, popcorn, Barbies, brand new matching PJs- it was a 5 year old girls paradise! The next day I took the girls for the day and we had lunch and went swimming. I cannot put into words how happy I am that Eva has found a best friend who is so kind and smart and has parents that I am so comfortable with. I know best friends come and go (although don't tell them that, Eva is already talking about rooming with Sadie in college lol) but I'm hoping Eva always has such quality girls in her life.



 






No comments:

Post a Comment