Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful - Day 1

I have more photos of Eva's Halloween festivities from yesterday to post (and I will get to them, I promise!) but seeing as it is now November I want to start my Thankful blog post series off on the right foot.

Each day in November I will post something that I am thankful for and I encourage everyone reading to think about what you have to be thankful for in your own lives. Are you healthy? Do you have a spouse that loves you? Do you enjoy your job? Have an awesome boss? Just discover a delicious new recipe? Sometimes we get so caught up in the act of keeping up with everyone else, that we fail to see the amazing things already in our lives.

So, today, I am thankful for Eva's hearing. We had her 6 month post op check-up last week and her hearing is perfect. We are still working through a few lingering learning hurdles left over from the time when she was hardly hearing anything at all, but the road ahead looks bright and I am so thankful for her team of doctors.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment