Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Did All of 2016 Really Slip Past Me...?!

Yes. The answer is yes, all of 2016 really did slip by without a single post from me. To be fair, I was in grad school full time, working, running a busy photography business, buying our first home, taking on a new career, mothering, wife-ing, traveling and in general just trying to keep ahead of it all!

I'd actually gamble to say that 2016 was the best year of my life (who has the best year of their life at 32? such a random age!) but it's true. Things are really wonderful in our house these days.

Even if this is my only post of the year, it will be one more than last year, so I suppose that's an improvement? I always meant this blog to be a running diary to my dearest Eva so I don't want to let it fall to the wayside completely.

I'll kick off 2017 with a post from our most recent family photos done by the utterly amazing Shalom Imaginative out of Joshua Tree, CA!


No comments:

Post a Comment