Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

Today was a truly awesome day.  I took the day off of work and had an Eva and Mommy day (I really miss being a stay-at-home-mom sometimes).  We started out by sleeping in until 8:30 this morning, which was heavenly.  Then we headed to Eva's school for her first real conferences.  Her teacher said she is wonderfully behaved and is becoming more and more social; believe it or not she hardly spoke at school at all last year- ha!  Wish she did that at home once in awhile.  Her "math" skills are actually better than her reading, which surprised me a bit since neither Jason and I are math people at all but maybe she'll go on to be the whiz I never was.
After her conferences we headed to the gym for some much needed treadmill time, for me, not Eva ;-) and then stopped by my work to show off my cutie-patootie.  After work we had some delicious Chipotle lunch and Coldstone ice cream and then headed for a matinee movie to see the new Puss in Boots.  Eva loved it and I had some good laughs as well.

After the movie we picked up Daddy and headed up to Ramsey to go trick-or-treating in our old neighborhood with the Olssons.  Two hours and pounds of candy we later we finally made it home for some much needed downtime. 

Eva was Rapunzel from the Disney movie Tangled but I'll have to upload those photos later as she wore a kitty costume to be warm in the colder weather today.  Happy Halloween!

At Mommy's work- I swear it doesn't look that bleak in real life







Only ones in the theater

Boo booty!











Getting tired towards the end = "Daddy carry me"

No comments:

Post a Comment