Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jersey Shore

My dear friend  from high school, Lindsay, is getting married and this week was her bridal shower and bachelorette party.  It was great to see some old friends that I haven't seen in years and her bachelorette party was Jersey Shore themed.  For those of you who don't watch MTV, Jersey Shore is a reality show set in- you guessed it- New Jersey and it show cases some of the skankiest, overly-tanned, too much make-up wearing bimbos ever seen.  So all of us a good, classy Minnesota girls had a wonderful excuse to dress up in tacky clothes and paint the town red.  I actually had a woman pull me into a bathroom stall to say, "Hunny, you don't need to dress like this for attention. Men will like you for who you are, not your for showing your boobs."  I laughed in her face and explained that if she couldn't tell it was a costume, since all of the girls I was with were dressed equally as ridiculously, then she was obviously a goon.
Congrats Lindsay- can't wait for your wedding!

Bridal shower- yay Totino Grace girls!



Party bus


Shots!

Lindsay does karaoke - she's actually really good too

No comments:

Post a Comment