Sunday, May 19, 2013

18,000 Views

I know I haven't been good about blogging lately but we really are having a wonderful beginning to the summer in here in Minnesota.  My highlight from the past few weeks was definitely wonderful Mother's day. I spent the day with Eva and my mom; we started off with mother daughter brunch at Jax Café (where Jason and I got married) and then headed to the nail salon.  Then we took an afternoon nap that ended up being 3 hours - it.was.glorious!  Then in the evening my mom and I headed to Downtown for some sushi and saw C. S. Lewis' Screwtape Letters at the Pantages.  The play was amazing; laugh out loud funny at many parts, incredibly thought provoking and had me sobbing by the end. To top it all off Jason cleaned the entire house as my Mother's Day gift, it was wonderful!

We're heading up to the camper for the holiday weekend this coming Friday so I promise to take a ton of photos and post them all!





No comments:

Post a Comment