Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday Happys

Quick list of things that make me happy on this random, first Tuesday in May.

1. Raspberry Lemonade: I am currently obsessed with this stuff and should probably cut myself off before I buy out the freezer section at Cub. Damn canned sugary perfection!


2. Watching Eva swim: Look at that face; such enjoyment, such confidence! How could I not love watching such joy?  We are still going strong at Tuesday+Thursday swim lessons so the progress keeps on rolling.


3. Jack: This behemoth stud of a baby came out of that tiny little woman to the left, my BFF Maria, almost 6 months ago now and has been tearing shit up and makes ladies swoon ever since.  He's pretty much the coolest baby ever (after Eva, obvi) and seeing him or getting a random text pic of him through out the day literally makes me stop and smile a huge smile, which doesn't happen often while working in government finance (I know, I know you're all super shocked, right?)   


Happy Tuesday everybody. I hope you all have something in your life today that makes you SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment