Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patricks Day!

So the title is a little misleading since we did nothing even remotely Irish today despite Jason being nearly 100% and Eva being nearly half (I am proud to report I am 0% Irish- ha!)

I didn't even remember it was St Patrick's Day until I dropped Eva off at school and noticed all the other little kids wearing green.  Fail on my part.  Luckily LaRae was as equally unfestive so Bradley didn't have green on either.  Eva and Bradley formed the "too cool for green on St Pattys Day" gang in the Preschool 1 room today, or so I tell myself!

But here are some pictures of Eva rocking out on her new guitar, taking a bath and reading a book with Daddy- just so you don't go away empty handed.

Totally rocking out

Behind the head!








No comments:

Post a Comment