Saturday, March 5, 2011

Nice Little Saturday

I took advantage of the snow-free weather today and got out of the house with Eva.  I feel like the only place she gets to go since I've gone back to work are daycare are church.  Not that those aren't great places but, a girl's gotta shop!  So we went to the library to stock up on Dora and Diego books, then had girls lunch at Eddington's and went to Party City.  Party City is a death trap for me as I want to buy every over-priced novelty item in the store.  I was able to keep it in check and just get the basics; plates, utensils, grab bags, balloons and more balloons.  What's a party without a larger than Eva-sized gold colored "3" balloon?  No party at all, that's what.

We followed up the outing with a nap, a bath, tutu time, high heel dancing and lots of book reading.  Life is good.

Admiring the animal mural at the library



"What's on the ceiling Eva?"




Rockstar travel companion

I've become one of those moms who let their kids ride in the back of the shopping cart to keep them from whining... ugh

So many balloons!

Pink balloon- $0.99
Pink jammies- $14.99
Pink tutu- $15.99
High heels- $7.99
Being the girliest girl EVER- priceless!

Attitude to the left

Attitude to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment