Saturday, June 18, 2011

Diet

As many of you know, I have never had a problem with my weight until the last few years of my life.  Meeting Jason, Mr. Pizza and Pop himself, while amazing, has not been kind to my waistline.  Add having a complicated pregnancy on to that and it's a recipe for disaster.  I was able to drop a good 40 lbs last year before the wedding... and then over the winter a good chunk creeped its way back on.  So, I'm done with the excuses and I'm back on the eating healthy and being more active wagon.  I've dropped 10 lbs since getting back in the swing of things and I hope posting my diet for all of the blogosphere to see will keep me honest! 

I found a great new website from my friend LaRae that helps you track just about every health related under the sun and has a community posting section so you can make friends and learn tricks and tips from others trying to lose weight around the world.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/- I highly recommend for anyone looking to be healthier!  I've added a little tracker down at the bottom of the page so you can all follow along on my progress :-)

Before...

During...
Future!!!  Or the true before, whichever you want to call it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment