Sunday, June 12, 2011

We Are Alive!

I realize I haven't blogged in for.ev.er. and I'm very sorry.  But I have a really good excuse! I started a second job at a new restaurant in the Bunker Hills Golf Course and, while I told them I wanted 2-3 shifts per week before I was hired, they scheduled me every single day for the past three weeks.  I put in almost 70 hours (between the restaurant and my day job) each week.  It was God awful!  Some nights I was there until after midnight, only made $50 or so bucks (which is not good for the restaurant biz) and then had to be up at 6:00am the next day for my day job.  I also didn't get to see Eva for more than 45 minutes in the morning for that whole time frame.  Things are looking up now as I am only working Friday, Saturday and Sunday this coming week; now I just need business to pick up so I can make some decent tips on those nights.

I promise to not let insignificant things like work get in the way of my blogging ever again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment