Thursday, October 25, 2012

Goals

As the months remaining in 2012 quickly pass by, I feel myself becoming more excited for what 2013 holds.  I made many resolutions for 2012.  Some I kept, some I did not, but for the ones I did not come through on (damn you yoga!) I feel I’ve replaced them with greater accomplishments.  I am in the home stretch of building my photography portfolio and selecting a website design.  I hope to go-live with my big girl site by the end of this year and begin to branch out and reach new clients in the coming year.

I have set a goal for myself to book one photography session per week.  I have no idea if this is a lofty or wimpy goal, but it’s nice and even, so I’m going with it.  I know hope  some weeks I’ll have more than one and some weeks, if not months, I won’t have any, but I’m planning on them averaging out. By the end of 2013 my goal is to be well on my way to having a lively, enjoyable side gig that allows me to bring joy to the families I capture.

“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” ~Marc Riboud   


No comments:

Post a Comment