Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

I have 5 resolutions for 2012:

1- read to Eva for at least 300 minutes every week.  I say by week because I know with going full time at work and still taking 6 credits  and working part time at the restaurant it might not always work out to get the minutes in I want on a daily basis but 300 a week works out to be twice the recommended amount for a preschooler.

2- Continue to lose weight. 

3- Improve my yoga skills. 

4- Decide where we want to send Eva for school by the end of 2012.  She'll be 4 1/2 and it will be time to enroll her in the beginning of 2013 so we either need to live in the district of a school we like or decide what private school to send her to. 

5- Take a trip somewhere.  I haven't decided where yet but I want to go somewhere far and fun, Jason and I have never gone anywhere together except for our honeymoon and that's just not right.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment