Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Eva's Activity Review- January

I know, I know... I'm 2 weeks late on this activity review but this is a cool one so that should count for something!

Kiwi Crate is an awesome, monthly kid craft delivery service that I got Eva for Christmas. Every month a new packages arrives with 3 different arts and crafts projects.  It includes the materials, instructions and educational material. For example, the first month was arctic themed so the activities were making penguin bowling pins, making aurora borealis water color postcards and a penguin shaped ice cube tray to make ice cubes and then do science experiments with them.  There was also reading material for me to teach her about the arctic.

The quality of the materials was better than I was expecting and Eva really enjoyed them- overall, an awesome find. Can't wait for next month!



 


Eva is obsessive about writing her name on EVERYTHING







No comments:

Post a Comment