Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sunday Funday

I was away from Eva a lot last week. I worked my normal 40 hours at the city plus 3 five hour shifts at the restaurant on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Plus I was gone all Tuesday night for a photography class. Needless to say, I had some mommy daughter time to catch up on on Sunday. 

We started out the day sleeping in (yesss) and then heading to the Y to meet up with my friend Gina and her daughter Maria for swimming.  The girls had a blast in the water; I swear Eva was a fish in her last life.  After that it was time for lunch at Eva's favorite spot- Chipotle.  She is usually such a light eater but she goes to town on Chiptole. And of course we had to stop at the Coldstone right next to the Chipotle for some dessert :)

Next it was off to the movie theater for Escape from Planet Earth and, because Eva can't go to the movies without popcorn, she had second dessert. Sort of like a Hobbit and second breakfast...

Then it was salon time. I swear it's the best $5 I spend. Eva feels like a big girl princess, I get tons of compliments from the other ladies in the salon about how cute my kid is, the nail techs oogle over her good behavior and she walks out with fab-u-lous nails. Total win!

Finally it was home for some quiet time with daddy. We ended the night with tons of books and I let her sleep in our bed. Call me a sap, but I love snuggling up to that little girl in the middle of the night.  






No comments:

Post a Comment