Saturday, February 12, 2011

Missing In Action

Sorry I've been so bad about blogging lately, things have just become so busy!  Work is going great.  I really like my position and I think I'm doing well so far, but you'd be surprised how much 10 hours a week (i.e. working 30 hours vs 40 hours) really doesn't give me as much more free time to get things done as I would have thought.

My Litigation class is going well and my Contracts Law class is really kick ass.  However, I might be a little too goodie-goodie because the professor actually said to me, out loud in front of everyone after I had given an example of a type of contract, "well... I think you can just skip the rest of lecture since you obviously know all of this."  She was being funny (I think) but I still turned bright red and didn't say anything else for the rest of class.  Hey lady, it's not my fault everyone else in here is either stupid or mute.

Things have also been going really well at church.  LaRae and her kids came with us again last weekend and today Baba and I did a prayer retreat.  It was really moving and helped me realize how much all my prayers are about me- my needs, my desires, my thanksgivings etc- and how I need to look at them in many different ways to truly be praying "effectively" and for the glory of God.

Doughnuts at church- Super Bowl Sunday.

Yay Packers!!!


Let's ALL bug LaRae while she tries to go pee! ha

Cheeeese

No comments:

Post a Comment