Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Montessori Anyone?

Since Eva went back to daycare 4 weeks ago we've noticed something; sass.  She is sassier and more defiant than ever and I can't decide if it's the daycare/kids she's around or just her age... or me!  My best friend Katie suggested Montessori school for Eva, since she's pretty independent and go-with-the-flow, so I did a quick Google search and sure enough, there is a pretty decent Montessori school right on my way to work.  In addition to the curriculum, it would actually save us money.  Right now we pay for full time daycare, even though I only work part time and Jason only has 2 classes.

So does IMPROVED CURRICULUM + LESS MONEY = OBVIOUS GOOD CHOICE?

I'd really like to think so, but I'm afraid moving her will cause stress.  And what about my precious alone time after work to run errands, stop by church, go tanning, get dinner ready!?  Decisons, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment