Saturday, February 26, 2011

Some Randoms

So I meant the title of the post to mean random photos, which I will post in a minute, but "random" reminded me that some RANDOM ass man tried to walk into our house today!  Jason, Eva & Tyson were napping upstairs and I was doing homework.  I was still in my PJs and not expecting anyone, so when the door knob started to turn I panicked a little.  Thank God it was locked.  Then the person became more forceful and I could see a shadow stepping to the side, trying to see through the blinds.  I froze up for a second, because this person had not rang the door bell or even knocked, just tried to come in.  I was inching towards the stairs to yell for Jason when the doorbell rang.  So, I figured, maybe wrong address?  I didn't unlock the door, but pulled the curtain to the side and saw a middle aged, foreign man standing there looking impatient.  He saw me and looked as shocked as I was.  He quickly did a wave motion to say "sorry, wrong house" and left.  Awkward, unintentional break in avoided- whew!

And Jason says Tyson is a good guard dog- HA! 

On to the photos.  Here are some of Eva using her pink dirt devil vacuum and then playing the game memory. 
P.S. I realize she is wearing Santa PJs, don't judge me, it's laundry day and we were running low :-)


The handheld part detaches, very realistic

Oh just vacuuming in Mommy's shoes


Match!

"Mom, this really isn't that hard."


Decided she needed her magic wand to help...

Matches all lined up

No comments:

Post a Comment