Thursday, June 28, 2012

Uber International

So my post from a few weeks ago about the blog going international was actually less impressive than I should have reported.  I was only looking at that week's stats when it said that people from two other countries had viewed the blog.  Turns out people from nine other countries have visited and they have done so more than once.  My previous comment still stands, if you are here just to browse- awesome- but if you try to steal any of my superly duperly amazingly awesome content I'll pull a Liam Neeson from the Taken movie on you.


Here's the countries with total views for the life of the blog- pretty cool, huh?
United States- 10,944
Germany- 783
Canada- 36
Thailand- 27
Dominican Republic- 19
South Africa- 14
Russia- 12
Hungary- 10
France- 8
United Kingdom- 6


And here's the map... I feel such solidarity with you all, in fact, if any of you foreigners have the desire to join the blog as an official blogspot follower I promise to research your country of origin and do a really cool post about it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment