Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Blogiversary

Can't believe two years of blogging has already flown by and yet, it has.  Day in the Parks is no longer a baby blog, we've moved on to a toddler blog and, according to the Goggle, the average age of the top 100 blogs out on the web is 33 months.  Just another half year and we'll be in that ballpark!  I realize this is not a top 100 blog, but I've grown pretty fond of the pictures and stories posted here and I hope everyone continues to check back often.

I have a ton of photo shoots coming up with my wonderful friends who are letting me click away at them to work on my skills.  My first newborn session is tonight with a week old newborn- pictures coming soon!

In the meantime, I've been mildly obsessed with taking pictures of the sun and sky lately- here are some of my favs that I've taken with my iPhone over the past few weeks.

Blessing and light,
Rebeccah







No comments:

Post a Comment