Tuesday, September 4, 2012

State Fair 2012

As we've done for the last 4 years running, we spent an entire day at the Minnesota State Fair with myself, Eva, Baba and Maria.  Eva was a complete peach and made it 13 straight hours with no nap and no tantrums.  If there was a "good child" competition that I could put her in to win some money, you better believe I'd be all over that.

I took some nicer photos with my real camera but here's a preview of the ones I took with my phone.  We tried so many foods but shared everything to keep ourselves out of pain and- no joke- my favorite thing of the entire day was a fresh, organic sweet peach from the International Market Square booth!


Rottweiler day at the fair! Such good dogs.


Footlong = breakfast of champions


Got our "Vote No" gear and displayed it proudly.
VOTE NO on November 6th- don't limit the right to marry to heterosexual couples only. Minnesota is better than that!


Cheese curds = lunch of champions


Miracle of Life barn


Minneapplepie: deep fried apple pie with cinnamon ice cream



fresh pina colada in a real pine apple from the food building




Cream puffs! Just for you Auntie Lorraine!


No comments:

Post a Comment