Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Children's Theatre Company

Eva started acting and music classes at the Children's Theatre in Minneapolis this past weekend. She'll go every Saturday morning from 9:00-11:00am which, I'm hoping, will really help her have a creative outlet for all of her diva tendencies while giving me some much needed reading catch up time.  She enjoyed her first week, although she was a bit shy.  I'll bet it wears off by week 2 or 3 and before the teachers know it they won't be able to keep her quiet! and then they shall know my pain. ha.

I didn't snap too many photos while we were there because it's actually kind of intimate. You go in through the back stage door and check in and then go down winding stairs and all.  The classrooms are bright and colorful, but I didn't want to be that uncool mom clicking away with her iPhone, so I resisted the urge. 

Here's to my fabulously boisterous Eva, may you never forget that, "Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one."












For any of you who totally keep track of our weekly schedule, we put French lessons on hold since her section didn't have enough students for the school to run the preschool session.  We'll see what Spring holds for French or we might try art classes at the Minneapolis Institute of Art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment