Friday, September 21, 2012

Eva's Bestie

The day has finally come; Eva has a best friend.... and it's not me.  If I didn't like her bestie so much I might be a little bit sad for me ;-)

Sadie and Eva go to Montessori school together as well as gymnastics.  Sadie's mom and I are still debating if putting them in the same gymnastics class was a good idea as their coach has to split them up and tell them to stop talking at least twice every class but I'm hoping they can rise to the occasion.  I've done the, "if you want to stay in class with Sadie" ultimatum so many times I sound like a broken record. 

We're planning on trick-or-treating in Sadie's neighborhood this year.  Both girls have informed me that they want to be princesses so it should be a magical, candy-filled night to remember!








No comments:

Post a Comment