Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cat in the Hat

Eva + Mommy + Baba + lunch + Wuollet's + Cat in the Hat = perfect Saturday!

I'm taking a break from working weekends at the restaurant.  I just needed some time to spend at home and be with Eva more. She's turning into such a kid- not a baby or a toddler anym0re- and I don't want to miss this time of her life. 

So, to kick of my new free time with a bang, we spent Saturday with Baba having lunch, playing girly girl, getting cake from Wuollet's bakery and topping it all off with seeing Cat in the Hat at the Children's Theatre.  It was a lovely day.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous, lunch was only $3 thanks to a gift card I won from a contest at work and the play was laugh out loud funny.

I'm so amazingly blessed to have my life filled with the most wonderful mother and daughter I could ever ask for.  It just doesn't get any better than this.
hot pink pants, glitter skull necklace and front braid... Eva has officially passed me in the coolness department!


Getting fancy with Baba

XOXO

mmmm cake


Thing 1 and Thing 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment