Thursday, November 15, 2012

Family

We spent this past Sunday at my grandparent's celebrating my dad's 62nd birthday, my grandpa's 86th birthday and Veterans Day.  I love that even though most of our family is out of state, Eva sees her extended family quite often and she loves them and talks about them all the time. Grandma Peggy this and Auntie Nancy that... she is totally in love with being with and talking about family. Who can blame her?  I hate to brag but Jason and I combined have probably the most loving, generous, thoughtful and fun family any 4 year old could ever ask for.

This Thanksgiving month, I am thankful for family. For old memories, for time together, for all that lies ahead for all of us.

“What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.”
~Mother Teresa



Swimming in the same pool I swam at more times than I can count when I was little

Listening to the book that Great Auntie Marion wrote. Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment