Thursday, April 18, 2013

Eva's 5th Birthday

As some of you may remember, I used an awesome photographer to capture Eva's birthday party last year.  This year I figured I could handle it on my own. I have the camera and lens, can't be that hard, right? Wrong. What I failed to realize is the time involved. It's not that I couldn't take the shots I wanted, but more than I didn't... because I was too busy talking and running the party and having fun.

Lesson learned. I'll be sure to hire her again for next year's party!

The party was circus themed. It was actually adorable with balloons and candy and red and white stripped everything... not that you can tell from my pitiful few photos but I was proud of the set up. Most importantly, Eva had a blast (and really, that's a million times more important than me taking cool photos).

Party favors


Baba and her cotton candy (oh and her NEW HAIR!)

Uncle Noah rocked the cotton candy machine for us!

Happy faces

This was actually the day after Eva's party at her best friend Sadie's birthday party (yup, they are 3 days apart in age)

No comments:

Post a Comment