Friday, April 19, 2013

Snow Day!!

No really, it was a snow day today. All of the area schools are closed.

I would be saying "snow day!" with excitement... if it wasn't more than half way through APRIL!!! The forecast calls for sunny and 40 degrees tomorrow so this stuff better melt ASAP, but not too fast as we don't want flooding.

Inside my car as I left work yesterday- first time in my life the snow's been so heavy my wipers wouldn't even move)

Belongs on a postcard it's so pretty huh??

Please note my car at the bottom of the driveway... it was not there for convenience, it was STUCK!


It's safe to drive when the stop lights are caked in snow so you can't see what color they are, right?

This is after Jason's snow blowing- that much more fell!

Now I really hate you Tina!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment