Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lady GaGa

I went to the Lady GaGa concert at the Xcel Energy Center last night with my bff Maria and two other very cool ladies.  To say it was an amazing concert is the under-statement of the century.  She is such a performer; dancing, actual singing (no lip syncing!), playing the piano and guitar etc.  She also is very devoted to her fans and talked to the audience a lot about issues near and dear to her heart, such as gay rights, which I loved.

We would have had a blast regardless of where our seats were but, as luck would have it, we were upgraded to 4th row seats for free!  We were just standing around on the nose bleed level when a promo lady walked up with 4 tickets (that we later learned sold for $400 a piece!) and gave them to us out right. 

It was a night I'll never forget- I actually got choked up more than once- and I can't imagine anyone not liking her/her music. 

"When you leave tonight, don't love me more, love yourself more." ~Lady GaGa 8.31.2010




No comments:

Post a Comment