Friday, January 7, 2011

Matinee Movie

With next week being my last week at home with Eva before she goes back to daycare, I want to do as many things with her as I can.  We took today to go see Tangled, the new Disney movie about Rapunzel.  This was her first movie theater experience; she loved it and was very well behaved.  We went to a noon show so that no one would mind if she talked a bit (the only other person in the whole theater was a lone grandma looking lady...)  She asked questions here and there and I was very surprised at how many of the characters' emotions she picked up on.  She's more perceptive than I give her credit for. 

She really enjoyed the movie theater popcorn but was not a fan of the folding seats since she doesn't weigh enough to actually keep them down!  She stood or sat in my lap for the whole show and overall it was great. 

Maybe Jason can skip his nap and come with us to the next one- I'm thinking the Yogi Bear movie!


Telling me which candy she wants


Trying to weigh the seat down with my purse, even that didn't work!

Mmmm sips of pop... now I know why Daddy likes this stuff so much

Waiting for the show to start

Dexterous enough to eat popcorn while keeping her eyes glued to the screen

No comments:

Post a Comment