Saturday, January 22, 2011

Play Doh

Just as I suspected, with work and school all starting back up at the same time, my days of blogging uber frequently (i.e. daily) have come to an end :-( 

However, I promise to be better than I've been this past week once this frigid cold weather lets up!  For those of you who aren't in Minnesota, the current windchill is negative 30 degrees.  You can throw a hot cup of water into the air and it freezes before hitting the ground... pretty cool huh?  Nope.  It's not.  Not cool at all actually because even though we set our heat at 70, we wake up every morning to it being at or below 60.  And everyone knows you just can't blog properly in such cold.

Some play-doh fun for your enjoyment!






1 comment:

  1. Omgosh, that is the most amazing play-do kit I think I've ever seen. Eva has officially made me jealous. Awesome... ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete