Sunday, March 25, 2012

25 Days of Work

A day off from work finally arrived!  As the title of the post suggests, I have not had a day off, where I did not work at one of my two jobs (and many days I worked at both) in 25 days.  To put it another way, I haven't had a day off since February and next week is April... crazy to think about now that I actually type it out.  I am exhausted, but I'm not complaining.  I'm thankful everyday for my jobs that allow me to provide for my family, for the physical and mental ability to handle both of them and for the fact that I am employed at all- many people in this country right now wish they could say they'd worked 25 days straight.

So thank you God.  Thank you for work.  Thank you for a support system that allows me to be away from Eva and know that she's well cared for while I work.  Thank you for good bosses and amazing co-workers who make the hours go by faster.  Thank you for the chance to use my mind and body everyday to do things that I enjoy.

You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours. ~ Psalm 128:2

No comments:

Post a Comment