Thursday, September 5, 2013

Kindergarten!

The big day finally arrived! Eva started kindergarten yesterday. I took the morning off from work so that I could bring her to school myself (versus going to the morning care program she'll normally attend) and by the time she saw other kids in her class arriving she not only wasn't sad to see me leave, she wanted me to leave. Her eyes all but said, "Mom, I got this- now go!" LOL

I didn't cry when I dropped her off like I thought I would, but it snuck up on me when I wasn't expecting it. When I went back in the afternoon to pick her up and she came walking out with all the other kids- looking so grown up and happy- I just lost it. Thank goodness is was nice and busy or I think more people would have noticed the tears.

All in all it was wonderful. She was so excited to go back today,and I just know that we made the righ choice for her. God is good, when? All the time!




Eva & Mrs Grant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment