1. Talking on the phone. The real phone, not any of the numerous play phones we've bought her over the years. So, if you ever get a call from my phone and I'm not on the other end- you've probably been "baby dialed."
2. Taking pictures. Again, God forbid she actually like her Disney Princess play camera. Oh no, she only likes our real digital camera. We are getting her either a v-tech or fischer price kid friendly digital camera for Christmas so that we don't have to worry about her breaking the real one anymore.
3. Dancing. To be more specific, she reeeally enjoys dancing naked. When you think about it, what could be more liberating and fun than naked dancing? Ahhh to be 2 again.
4. The gym. Eva calls it "playing with dollies" as there are numerous dolls in the dollhouse and that's her favorite part. She also really likes the maze they have for bigger kids. For awhile we were going to the gym so often she would scream "WE'RE HOME!" when we pulled up! I've broken her of that but she still asks to go to the gym by 8:30 a.m. everyday.
Note: She is the only kid at the childcare center that has a list of "notes" in their internal computer system and her notes are things like, "Eva will take her name tag sticker off and eat it" or "Eva will eat crayons, watch her closely when coloring" or, my personal favorite, "Eva will lick the hand sanitizer off her hands if not watched"...
5. Sleeping in Mommy & Daddy's bed. Where to start... she's always slept in her own bed but lately she'll wake up in the middle of the night or really early morning and I'm so tired and out-of-it I don't really know what's going on so I just pull her up in bed with us and that's that. I'll keep everyone posted on how that works out but for now, waking up to her little smiling face saying "Hi Mommy" is just too sweet to stay mad.
6. Cleaning. She has a squirt water bottle at home and at Baba's and she's mildly obsessed with cleaning things. I guess there are worse things to be OCD about.
7-10. Honorable Mentions: Nose picking, finger nail biting, farting and squirting the dog with water. What a lady!
And because no blog post is complete without photos, here's some from the 5-8 Grill.