Saturday, November 27, 2010

We're Baaaaack

I'm sure you've all missed seeing Eva's smiling face everyday; I know I've missed posting her smiling face everyday :-)

We spent the last week in Wisconsin visiting Jason's family and our friends and while seeing everyone is always great, we are very happy to be home.  Jason was going a little stir crazy without cable TV and I'll admit I don't do well without the internet haha

I attempted to start adding photos to this post (as we have TONS from the trip) and was told by Google that I have to buy more storage! Apparently, I have used up my free photo storage allotment and need to buy more.  No worries, I bought more, since 10,000 photos only costs $5 a year.  Sad part is, the purchase takes a day to process :-(

So the photos will have to wait until tomorrow.  I did have space left for one more so I'll leave you with this photo taken at the Madison Children's Museum.  It says, "Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to doesn't mean it's useless."  Children, spouses, friends... we all have expectations of the people in our lives, but they are our expectations and we need to accept our loved ones even if they don't always do what we had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment