Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Birthday Week Day #1

My birthday week is here!  Normally I don't do a lot for my birthdays, probably because I have a hard time justifying spending lots of money on myself, but this birthday week is shaping up to be both fun and pocketbook friendly.  I also want to make the most of my last two years in my twenties!

The week kicked off on Monday with taking Eva to JCPenney Portrait Studio to have some Christmas photos taken.  She was wonderfully behaved, we got some great photos (since Daddy wasn't messing them up with his photogeneity that would make a serial killer cringe) and we were able to get almost $150 dollars worth of photos and holiday cards for a whopping $12 dollars thanks to a gift card and coupon from my mother-in-law. 

Then we headed to the 5-8 Grill to enjoy some delicious food and to use my birthday club rewards coupon.  Again, tons of stuff for very little money; I'm liking the trend.


Cheese curds with Daddy, like the good Wisconsin girl she is


No comments:

Post a Comment