Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Job!

I received the official word today that I am going full time at work starting in January!  It has been a perfect transition year for our family.  Going from being home with Eva to working just 6 hours a day, which meant that I could drop her off at her classroom door right when lessons started and be there to pick her up when class let out was wonderful. But I always knew that I would need to go back to work full time and I'm so happy it's at a work that I love.  This week I'm in "High Performance Organization" training; it's a pretty revolutionary way of running a workplace that puts almost all decision making and authority in the hands of each individual worker.  Autonomy in public service? Unheard of!  But we're moving towards it.  Good things for Brooklyn Park, good things for the Parks family... all in all 2012 is shaping up to be a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment