Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthday Week Day #7

Final day of my birthday week has finally arrived.  Eva and I went to church with Baba and then grabbed some brunch at Hudy's since we haven't been there in months.  After that it was Christmas cookie baking with Baba and Uncle Noah.  I rounded out the evening with working out at home with Jason, a total house cleaning (call me crazy but a clean house is just about the best gift I could ever get) a yummy dinner of BWW parmesan garlic wings - made by yours truly - and now Dexter season finale on Showtime.  Great, great day.

As my birthday week comes to an end I feel incredibly blessed.  I have so many fun, loving, and thoughtful people in my life.  Add to that a husband who is so good to me, a daughter who amazes me more and more everyday and a family that is so generous and I am one happy 28 year old.  I feel great things are in store for the coming year, perhaps we'll even get around to buying a house now that Jason and I both moved up at our jobs and plan on staying put for once.  Whatever may come, I thank God everyday for my life.  Thank you to all who made me week great.  Now on to Christmas and New Years- the fun just keeps on coming!

Baba practicing playing her guitar... while singing church songs... in a Christmas apron...
I wonder if 16 year old hippie Baba ever would have thought her life would end up where it did...

Cheese ball


Uncle Noah helping Eva with the sprinkles

Stealing a lick

My stunning mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment