Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthday Week Day #6

Saturday was another great day.  In the morning I took Eva to breakfast with Santa at the gym and for once she didn't cry on his lap.  She was a bit shy to tell him the list of things she normally spouts off to me (barbie with a car, princess, pink sparkly kitty, a horse!) but she is now very excited for Santa to come next week.  I love being able to use the "You have to be good or Santa can't bring you any presents" line for as long as I can.


After Santa, we did our normal Saturday routine; Eva hung out in the childcare center while I worked out and then we went swimming.  After the gym Jason and Eva got hair cuts since they were both looking a little scraggly and we all know Santa and Baby Jesus don't like scraggly families ;-)   

Then I got to take a nap, which makes any day that much better, and after Eva fell asleep we headed out to Wild Bill's for my friend Matt's birthday celebration.  I share my birthday week with Maria, Matt, my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law's girlfriend... cool kids are born in the middle of December.

Waiting in line
 





Daddy's long hair pre-cut

So handsome when he's clean cut!


Katie, Erin, me and Tina


Erin and birthday boy Matt

Always appropriate



Dancing!

Hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment