Friday, December 16, 2011

Birthday Week Day #5

Friday of my birthday week and what a relaxing one it was.  I took a vacation day from my day job and had a co-worker take my shift at the restaurant so I was totally off duty all day.  Jason took Eva to school before heading into work for a few hours so I was able to sleep in so late I almost thought I was back in college again.  I went tanning, picked Eva up, hunted for an ugly Christmas sweater (to no avail) then came home for a bit of working out while Eva and Jason napped and then Eva and I headed to my friend Jessica's for a holiday party.  She and her family moved to a great house in St. Anthony and I only wish I had her eye for decorating :-)



Kids plugged into the tube

Jessica's husband Shane MADE this dining room table
maybe I can steal him for just a week to make me a china hutch...

Marah & Eva being goofs

Gemma & Eva being goofs

Jessica photo bombed us lol


Girlies from the old northside neighborhood, love it!

Forgot to put my tree headband on at the party but here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment