Monday, October 25, 2010

Daddy's New Tattoo

Jason and I have both had tattoo fever for awhile now... so I'm amazed we made it this long (5+ years) without any new ink. 

That all changed today when Jason got a tattoo in honor of Eva.  It is on his chest, has Eva's name and then the song line, "I don't need no one to tell me 'bout Heaven, I look at my daughter and I believe."  [Note: we realize it is not grammatically correct]

Here are some photos from the tattoo parlor (Forever Yours in Anoka), the tat itself and some shots of Eva falling asleep in his arms a few days ago.  I love him just a little but more every time I watch them together... 



Visiting Daddy while getting his ink!





And here is a link to the music video, the lyrics from his tattoo start at 0:32 seconds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_nImUzRv0w 

No comments:

Post a Comment