Monday, January 16, 2012

Gymnastics

I am still not able to take great photos of Eva at gymnastics since parents are not allowed in the gym when the girls are training but I tried to snap a few tonight.  Her coach let us know that Eva will be moving up to the next level when the current session is over!  I'm so proud of her.  From here on out she'll only advance with coach recommendation but I'm confident she'll continue to do well as long as we keep it fun and enjoyable.  I joke that she'll be exactly 16 years old for the 2024 summer Olympics which would be perfect :-) but I just want her to find something she enjoys that can help her build physically as well as life and social skills. 

Letting me know that she'll be going on the jumping dragon after her class is over




Blurry but she's doing a walk-walker (precursor to hand stand)

Action shot, just rolled down the ramp

Again, blurry because I'm behind glass but she's mid-air.  Pretty cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment