Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Zumba in the Club

Zumba is the latest fitness craze.  I take it at least once or twice a week at my gym; it's a combination of Latin and hip hop styles of dance set to certain songs and you dance you're butt off and it's an insane work out.  A bar in Fridley offers "Zumba in the Club" once a month.  I had to work last Friday night so I didn't get to do the whole 90 minute Zumba session but I met up with some girlfriends towards the end and we drank and danced all the same.  Next month I'm specifically requesting the night off so I can get my boogie on!

Normally our friend Tina would have joined us for Zumba but she has jumped the Minnesota ship and moved to sunny St. Petersberg, Florida!  I am a mixture of happy for her, jealous of her and mad at her, since now Jason won't stop talking about moving somewhere without snow.... :-)


Double shots always up your Zumba game!



Sad and lonely Erin doing her sex robot move withouth Tina lol

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...hellllllooooo??? Move to Denver! We still get snow, but it's pretty and melts after a couple of days! xoxo

    ReplyDelete