Saturday, January 28, 2012

Why I Blog

Jason often wonders (and by wonders I mean complains) about my blogging.  I tell him, "Eva has fans, they need to see her!"  I'm only half serious as I realize there are blog followers out there who care about Jason and I as well but if I'm being honest, I mostly keep the blog for myself.  Eva is growing so fast I can barely keep up!  One day she's a tiny infant and now I have a gangly almost 4 year old in front of my every morning talking about her plans for the weekend with her "best friends"...

So I keep this blog for you all, so our family and friends all across the country can watch Eva grow.  But I keep it for me as well; so that when she's 12 or 18 or 21 or 40 and I say, "I remember when" I can look back at the memories I've captured and truly mean it.  I keep the blog so that Eva won't go from baby to college without me having any photos to use for her wedding slide show (cough.... Baba... cough cough)

I keep the blog so that I can capture every amazing moment of this ride called motherhood.  I love you Eva Alexandra, with all my heart, and when you are older and you look back on this blog (or whatever cool technology platform it has morphed into) I hope you can see through my photos that you are my greatest joy and accomplishment. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment