Monday, January 16, 2012

Tattoo Convention

As I mentioned the other day, this weekend was the Minneapolis Tattoo Convention.  It was held downtown at the Hyatt and myself, Jason, Eva, Baba, Maria, Noah and Justin all went.  Maria and Justin were lucky enough to get amazing new tattoos; I had no idea tattoo artists actually did work at the conventions, I thought it was just photos and such- silly me!  Anyway they both got really good deals, we're talking less than half as expensive as the tattoos would have normally been in a shop, so Jason and I plan to save up next year (and actually have something agreed upon!) and take advantage of the great deals.  Eva loved seeing all of the people and dancing her butt off near the stage when the side show (i.e. freak show) was not on.  I hope she grows up appreciating beauty in all forms, traditional and unique.

Oh and Baba got her belly button pierced! No joke!  She has to stop being cooler than me, it's really ruining my street cred ;-)



Burning off energy wrestling with Uncle Noah


Pure happiness on her little face!

I told you she did it!


Button Baba purchased... I told you, she has got to stop being cooler than me!



Hugs for Uncle Noah
Justin beings his tattoo


Halfway through

Auntie Maria pre-tat; I'll post updated ones of the finished one later

Eva watching Auntie Maria

Dance party with Eva

P.S. her shirt says "Love to dance" :-)

Rockstar


No comments:

Post a Comment