Friday, December 3, 2010

A Day in the Life of an Elf @ Macy's

For as many years as I can remember- with a few exception when I was living in Wisconsin- I have gone to the Macy's 8th floor Christmas wonderland with my mom.  Last year was the first time we took Eva and this year was the first time she really enjoyed it.  She was in awe of all the elves working and playing and although the photo she took with Santa didn't turn out cute enough to buy (Macy's charges like $20 a pop- rip off!) I was able to get some really cute ones on my camera.

In addition to the 8th floor Santa land we also spent a good long time at the MAC make-up counter and the 12th floor skyroom restaurant.  She was a perfect angel the whole time, it was a great day!

Maybe next year Daddy can come with and be tormented by Mommy & Baba's obsessive shopping habits ;-)

Waiting in line to get in









Eva and Baba






Santa was behind the red curtain!




MAC


Soooo pretty



Taking the reigns


Putting blush on all by herself

Our haul... included for Mommy was a new Coach Poppy perfume set and huge skin care lot from Clinique
- thanks birthday fairy Baba!

No comments:

Post a Comment