Friday, December 31, 2010

3,000 Views

You have all thought my incessant Eva picture taking is interesting enough to warrant over 3,000 views!  So, you all either 1) really love Eva or 2) need more work to do.  Or, like me, it's both- ha

So, while I'm here, waiting for Eva to fall asleep so the 2 person New Year's Eve party can begin at our house, I'll post about something that's been on my mind.  I love that timeless, feminine names are making a come back for girls.  Little girls of my family/friends/people I stalk on facebook include gems such as Isabella, Emma, Eva/Ava, Savannah, Lily, Violet, Scarlet, Gemma, Elena, Sophia, Victoria, Maria, Johanna, Avery and many more I'm sure I'm forgetting.  Yay for girly girls and pink and ribbons and playing dress up!

Edit: oh and I forgot about other newer, yet still super girly names like Rya and Kiah (which should rhyme, if you're saying them correctly).  And the boys are awesomely manly too; Jack, Nolan, Will(iam), Mason, Oliver, Wyatt, Collin... love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment