Saturday, February 4, 2012

50's Grill

With Daddy out of town for a work conference, Eva and I took the chance to hit up my old stomping grounds in Brooklyn Center with Auntie Maria.  50's Grill, for those of you who don't know, is one of the best restaraunts ever and I worked there for years when I was younger.  It's where I met one of closests friends Jen almost 13 years ago and since Eva looooves Auntie Jen and Auntie Jen still works at 50's Grill 1 or 2 days per week, we like to visit her from time to time.


I also like showing off my mini-me to old coworkers.  Actual quote from my friend Amy, "Oh hello Becca.... (looks at Eva)... hello mini-Becca."  Ha!


Amy put her to work sweeping!


Auntie Maria looks cute... Eva looks confused, c'est la vie

of course I couldn't get the cute shot to not be blurry :-P

retro waiting area

No comments:

Post a Comment