Saturday, February 25, 2012

Old Age

I am not 21 anymore... and I'm fine with that, really I am... but I don't know if I'm ready to be 30.  Okay, okay- I know I have 2 years until then but my ever increasing age came up while talking about my 10 year high school reunion, which is this year, with my friend LaRae.  We then realized that her husband will, sooner than she likes to admit, be 40 years old. 

Here is our email exchange from today:

"Hahaha stop being old!!!  I don’t want to be 30… ever, but I know I can’t fight it off" - me


"Lucky for me I had Bradley to distract me. He was only a few weeks old and I was in total new baby mommy mode. Brad will be 40 in 2015 – OLD!" - LaRae


"Oh my God no way! I cannot know a 40 yr old, I refuse." - me


Aaaaaand that concludes my shallow gossiping for the month- stay tuned for the next inevitable thing I decide to find repulsive!   

No comments:

Post a Comment