Thursday, February 16, 2012

9,000 Views

According to the Google, 9000 views over a year and a half is not, in fact, a very impressive number... I may have a blog complex... *sigh*

But what does the Google know!?  Since this blog isn't even crawled by it. Meaning if you Google "day in the parks" you won't ever get this site.  I do it that way so really only family, friends and random people I know on Facebook can see the awesome and mundane things that go on in our lives.  Take that Google- I don't need you! Unless I'm looking up anything... ever... on the face of the earth... that ever was/is/or shall be... (except for this blog)

So here's to the first 9,000 views and to the next 9,000 more- thank you all for your continued love and support!

~ Mommy, Daddy, Sassy-Pants-Eva and Tyson




No comments:

Post a Comment